Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

2 posters

Kueshi and Equestos, Sparring

Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Kueshi and Equestos, Sparring Empty Kueshi and Equestos, Sparring

Post by Kueshi Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Kueshi had just sent out a message to one of the Arrancar named Equestos looking for a sparring partner. He had heard from several of the members of his Research and Development team that the Arrancar had shown some amount of potential. Kueshi waited for the arrancar in an arena the size of a football field surrounded by metal walls. There was no ceiling on the arena, but the walls went about fifty feet straight up from the ground. Surrounding the arena was barren wastelands of desert and sahara. Sand as far as the eye can see, dead trees and small pools of water could be seen once or twice in a mile in any direction.

Kueshi stood at one side of the arena, twenty yards out from the closest wall. He was waiting for his partner to arrive. Kueshi was dressed in his normal garb: A black suit jacket with a white shirt and red tie underneath as well as black slacks. He wore black Floorshine shoes. His Zanpakuto was out of sight, but that didn't mean that it wasn't on him. His hair came down over his cheeks, covering his bone fragment next to his left eye and also covering his tattoo.
    Equesto
    Equesto

Kueshi and Equestos, Sparring Empty Re: Kueshi and Equestos, Sparring

Post by Equesto Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Walking into the arena with his zan by his side dangling infront of him, Equesto was finally here. He looked around as all he could really see was black and objects outline clearly with white. Do to the band around his eyes. He still could see pretty clearly but that is mainly what he could get a glimpse of. He looked off in the distance an saw Kueshi. He placed his zanpakuto on his back and started to walk to him. Acouple of moments later he finally approached with ease.

"You wanted to see me Lord Kueshi" He said bowing down before him as he was a higher up. He looked back at kueshi as his dorsal fin started to gleem alittle bit.
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 pm

"Yes Equestos." Kueshi said. "I did want to see you. We are going to have a sparring match. I want to test your skills. Would you like to take your blindfold off?" Kueshi asked the Arrancar. Kueshi put his right hand inside of his suit jacket, as in reaching for the inside pocked and pulled out his Zanpakuto. It was a full length katana still in it's sheath. He rested the sheath in his left hand and put his right hand on the hilt of the weapon. "Feel free to make the first move Equestos. I will not draw my sword until you are ready."

Kueshi put one of his feet back behind the other and leaned forward, a stance to preform Iai-jutsu from. Other than drawing his sword, Kueshi often used this stance to confuse his opponents. He could easily move from this position in any direction and make either a drawing slash of his sword or fire off a ranged attack.
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 pm

I see if i am making the fisrt move i must make a wise choice, it will affect the course of the spar match... "I will leave it on Kueshi if that his alright with you, if I took it off now it would take weeks for my eyes to adjust" He jumped back really quickly, indeed it was a fast movement for someone like him, as he pulled his zanpakuto out he then lunged forward at Kueshi not hesitating abit. He knew if he wanted to get anywhere he had to vs kueshi as if he intended to kill him, which he didn't. He grabbed the zan in the middle with his right and placed the bottom of it firmely in his left hand palm. This move was used in ancient japanese history for quick kills and fast jabs.

He also paid attention to the area and its scenary for later usage as he must always think 3 steps ahead of the game. He noticed some of the water the moment he walked in the arena. he paid attention to the walls aswell and the length and height. He proceeded on with his attack.
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 pm

Kueshi sidestepped the lunge quickly. He had noticed the quick movements that Equestos was making. They were simple, but against an enemy on the same level as Equestos they would have been extremely deadly. "Remember you are facing the first espada Equestos." Kueshi fired a balla into the man's blade, intending to send him spining off balance away from Kueshi. Kueshi drew his sword and held it in front of him, slipping the sheath through a belt loop. "Speed and strength are not going to be enough to hit me." Kueshi lunged at Equestos in a spinning motion, drawing a roundhouse kick towards the Arrancar's side. "Dirty tricks are the first thing to be mastered in combat. Especially if you are weaker than the enemy. Toss aside any thought of honor. This is a battlefield."
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 pm

"Dirty Tricks..." Still moving in the same direction he lunged in, he pushed his left palm up in the air which caused the staff to stab the sandy ground. After that he was doing a hand stand on the ataff as the spear part was in the ground and the bottom handle part in the air inwhich he was doing his hand stand on. He gripped the handle carefully and thenhe twisted his body and arms in one directions as the staff shoot out in the other flicking sand in the direction of Kueshi. Equesto repeatedly did that and sand flung at Kueshi attempting to hit him in the face while he was still trying to avoid being hit by his sword.

"How is this for dirty, lord Kueshi" Equesto said still pulling of that neutral expression as it was almost like his eyes where piercing through the band on his face.
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 pm

Kueshi used Sonido to escape from the sand flying at his face. "That was a good idea Equestos. Utilizing your surroundings to your advantage is a step in the right direction." Kueshi fired off several more balla towards his opponent, five in total. They may not be enough to severely damage his opponent, but they would hurt a lot, and they would be enough to let his opponent know not to leave Kueshi openings for any real attack. "The sand-in-the-face trick would work once, but if it doesn't work it leaves you wide open. You don't just want to blind your opponent you need to truly disable them." Kueshi followed in after his chained fire of balla, charging at Equestos with his sword, slashing horizontally once he reached his target. "There are two options for you whenever you decide to end this spar. Either make me go Segunda Epta and stay in it for more than three posts, or surrender. If you make me go Segunda Epta for three turns, I will consider this your win."
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

The balla blew equesto's zanpakuto out of his hand and it flew behind equesto and landed in the sand sticking straight up. "So then my tactics aren't all that good, which must mean..." Equesto did multiple back flips back as he grabbed his zan in the process, he continued his back flips and lunged toward Kueshi avoiding the balla's. He came face to face with kueshi and his zan. At the very moment he was about to be pierced he dodged swiftly as he knew he would have to change his tactics. this has to work...
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Kueshi noted one of his Balla making contact. 'good.' he thought to himself as his opponent moved quickly to recover his own Zanpakuto. His opponent even managed to dodge his attack. "good." He said aloud this time. Kueshi jumped back all the way against the wall behind him, stabbing his zanpakuto into it to hold himself up. He could have simply floated in the air, but from this position he could easily use his own body weight to amplify an attack. He simply hung there and waited for Equestos to make an attack.
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:53 pm

What I am doing so far is good now all I need to do is make the first attack affective... Equesto ran to Kueshi as he placed his spear infront of him. He jumped up and dashed toward Kueshi like a bullet and was about to impale him with his spear zanapkuto. You could actually see equesto burning holes through his bone band( not literally) Maybe this might work...
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:41 am

Equestos didn't lack speed. The spear type zanpakuto gave him a definite advantage in reach also... but Kueshi wasn't going to let something like that outdo him. Kueshi parried the attack with his hand, the tip of the spear scraping against his hierro and leaving a small cut on his skin. Parrying the weapon should have sent his enemy flying towards him. Kueshi came around with his weapon in his other hand and made a slash at Equestos' torso, slicing horizontally with blazing fast speed and percision. Kueshi's katana was only a blur. "You make good use of that long reach of yours and it could end many battles quickly for you. A spear is a deadly weapon my friend."
    Equesto
    Equesto

Post by Equesto Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 pm

Hearing such words from an espada who could careless for him made Equesto feel happy which was rare in a very very long time. Equesto just for a moment lost focus and almost got split in half by Kueshi's sword, thankfully he managed to jumped back just barely missing the tip of the blad, and getting slash abit acrossed his chest. He didn't flinch from the pain he was showing that he was a soldier, a strong competitor. Equesto's spear stayed submurged in the wall he intended to pin kueshi against. So now only kueshi stood between him in his zanpakuto. Equesto got in a fighters stance as he was defenless at the moment.

"Lets go" he said as his chest was still bleeding he took his finger and ran it along the cut. He then licked his finger and used the blood to draw a symbol of some sort on his forehead. It looked like an espada number, but which one?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:54 am