Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

2 posters

Daisuke V Kueshi

Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Daisuke V Kueshi Empty Daisuke V Kueshi

Post by Daisuke Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 am

On a remote northern snow covered island a young male was walking around. He left his main base of operations that was in the wastelands of the Sierra Desert. He was walking to his safe house wondering about what brought him here. The only thing he saw was a note that told him to come here. Plus his safe house was located here so he can recover should something happen to him. He was half way home when he felt a very strong spiritual pressure come from above the snow covered sky. He pulled out his Zanpakuto Ranmyaku and then watched as the fabric of space was ripped open and a male stepped threw. "well, well, it looks like my lucky day. I take it this is not a social call." He calls out to the unknown male.
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Daisuke V Kueshi Empty Re: Daisuke V Kueshi

Post by Kueshi Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 am

"no... This is not a social call. I have come to kill you Daisuke." Kueshi spoke as he walked out of his Garganta. Kueshi pulled his sword from his sheath and jumped into a sonido, popping up inches from Daisuke and slashing his sword downward towards Daisuke's face. "I am not here for chit chat, I want you dead." Kueshi smiled a twisted smile at Daisuke. He couldn't wait to tear Daisuke limb from limb. Kueshi and his Dios De La Tierra could kill Daisuke very quickly, but Kueshi didn't want to kill him right away... part of Kueshi's fun was playing with his kill.

OOC: Generally you let a character write how they enter into a thread on their own, not for them. Just a heads up.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:23 am

OOC: sorry i won't do it again

Daisuke smiled as he brought his twin blades up parrying the blow. He smiled as he did some back flips and landed a few feet away holding his sword sideways and lowing down so he can be ready to counter the blows again. He knew his opponent was strong and he knew that he had to think one step ahead of him. He thought of an idea. He made a running start at Kueshi holding his sword downward the blades going threw the snow, just as he was getting closer he took his sword that was covered in snow and threw the snow at Kueshi hoping he'll react the way he wanted to and he would go in hoping to take advantage of his reaction and knee him square in the stomach. "you guys never learn do you? Fight to show who's stronger not to kill. What do you gain from killing?" He said as he held his sword at a downward angle ready to block any attacks from him.
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:36 am

Kueshi noticed Daisuke charging towards him with his sword in the ground and noticed an opening. He charged a cero and fired it off just before Daisuke went to raise his sword from the ground. "You know Shinigami, you shouldn't be worrying about morals right now, you should be worrying about your own life. And you being a Shinigami is plenty of reason for me to kill you. Rogue or not." Kueshi backed away from Daisuke after firing off his Cero, waiting to see if his enemy would rise from the ashes. He figured he would, but this particular shinigami didn't seem to have the mindset to evade a cero. Any brute who would charge in with such a forward attack as he appeared to have been trying to make would probably think they could run straight through a cero too. Kueshi loved the smell of burnt Shinigami... Almost as he liked steak.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Since he could not tell by how big the cero is Daisuke had to gamble on this one. If his hunches were right he could slide right underneath it and avoid the damage but seeing how close it was he had one back up plan. He stabbed the sword into the ground and then angling it he waited until it was two feet away and then he jumped on the hilt which thrown him into the air and over the cero blast. He grabs his sword just as the blast got to where his sword was. He was in a ball shape and then broke out and and brought his sword down with quick reflexes onto his opponent hoping to catch him off guard. "Not bad for countering that with a cero blast. Shame really it was a waste, that could have hurt me." He said as he then withdraw his sword and before anything else can happen he back flipped into the snow withdrawing to rethink of a new plan. Seeing that he was a all around type of person he was going to have to pull something out of his ass and quick. He got an idea. He withdrew deeper into the snow and masked his spiritual pressure and buried himself into the snow as a snowstorm started to blow threw masking his footprints and everything else about him.
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:01 am

Kueshi simply grinned at Daisuke as he brought his sword down on top of him, then quickly threw his off hand in the air grabbing the sword, his hiero would keep him from being cut. "A waste you say? How about this one?" Kueshi pulled on the sword and thrust his own into the opponent's stomach, blade down. "It wasn't a waste if it got you all cocky thinking you could take me on. I'm not only stronger than you, I'm exponentially stronger than you. I could beat you without releasing. It probably wouldn't even matter if you could do bankai... but I can see now you aren't strong enough to do something like that." Kueshi figured there was little chance for his opponent to escape. Either his opponent would abandon his weapon in his enemies hands or he would have to deal with a sword in his gut which was not only a fatal wound but it was a painful way to die.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:21 am

Daisuke looked at the sword and he then thought of something on the fly. He takes his double bladed sword and puts it in the way of Kueshi's blade making it go right in the middle of the sword. He smiles. "number one i can use bankai i just don't like too. Number two wrong thing trying to stab me in the stomach, I now have your sword trapped in between my sword. Number three...."He releases his spiritual pressure which takes the form a dragon hoping it might make him flinch long enough for him to disable his sword. "...You really just pissed me off" He said as he violently struggled to disarm his enemy.
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Kueshi laughed as Daisuke struggled violently to get to his sword which was still in Kueshi's hand. Kueshi's blade struck the man as he tried to speak. His enemy seemed to leak off some amount of reiatsu; maybe he was trying to scare off Kueshi. It wasn't working very well. Kueshi ignored whatever was coming from the Shinigami's mouth as he bled out on Kueshi's blade.
    Daisuke
    Daisuke
    Level 19

Post by Daisuke Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:17 pm

(your win.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:53 am