Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

3 posters

Arran Corp, Main Office

Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Arran Corp, Main Office Empty Arran Corp, Main Office

Post by Marin Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:05 am

Marin or Arja Xin as he was called in his Gigai sat at his desk finishing his read of human world financial allocations. He then moved on to the Human Resource reports, but after a few minutes he got up and roamed his tower office.

The large chamber that consisted of his office at Arran Corp HQ was covered with oriental rug and walls adorned with various Asian artifacts. These artifacts were bought with his substantial worldly funds. In addition to this the walls were adorned with tapestries, one of which hid a concealed door to his personal lab.

The human enshrouded Arrancar looked out the large wall length window that oversaw New York for a moment, thoughts moving through his mind. These thoughts concerned his human world rivals, he need them, but could let them get too close for if they did they would start affecting his "Human Income".

'Hmmm... I can't think here any longer. I need some air,' he thought, "Huh.. me needing air, maybe I've been cloistered in my Gigai for too long."

He then moved past the large doors that lead to his personal secretarial area and moved past this into the hallway taking a moment to speak to his secretary.

"Seis, cancel my mundane meetings for the day and take some time off for some special assignments later, thanks." he instructed as he moved into the hallway.

Arja would eventually leave the building, but not just yet.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Arran Corp, Main Office Empty Re: Arran Corp, Main Office

Post by Valintine Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Valintine had sat in his security center for too long. He wanted to stretch his legs. To his knowledge he was the only employee who wasn't in his gigai for the majority of the day. He hated being in that thing. Why should he try to copy the humans? A race thousands of years under him. Why should he be forced into a cage of flesh and meat, just to make some babbling blond cheerleader not blow someone's ears out with her obnoxiously loud screams? Hardly. Valintine's funding had been put to something more useful than him looking for some high-tech gigai, albeit as an Arrancorp employee he just got one. His security center was equipped with every security device the mind could imagine. For every visible camera in this entire building, there were two unseen one's somewhere else. Each camera could take footage, and that footage could be reviewed in any form of the electromagnetic spectrum. On top of that every room and hallway had a sound sensor that was linked back to his center. Of course tweaks were made so that it didn't pick up anything as quiet as the heaviest of footsteps, or someone falling. But it picked up voices. Cameras had audio too. So between these two things, Valintine could piece together any event that happened in his absence. The electricity bill is only kind of high.

Even though Valintine was more than sure the Arrancar could handle any problems the building encountered, Valintine had pushed for the security center unless everyone planned on camping out there every single night and neglecting the happenings of Hueco Mundo, and more importantly, Las Noches. Valintine certainly wasn't going to be camping out here. He didn't even like the human world. But oh well, such was the life of an Arrancar. Besides, being here had it's perks. Files on Arrancar were stored in Hueco Mundo, files on experiments were stored here. Valintine was rapidly typing on a computer with a large monitor. He was looking for files on one called Seis. His eyes were moving rapidly back and forth as his fingers continued typing constantly. After hours of not finding anything, he gave up. Time to ask the man who'd know best. And time to yield to the will of Arrancorp.

Valintine's gigai was a male a few inches shorter than him. He had layered and shoulder length black hair, emerald green eyes, pale skin, strong cheek bones, a lean body, and a face too beautiful for words. Most women in the building attempted to use the line "I love a man in uniform" on him, and he rarely responded. If he did respond, it was to tell them that he was busy. It wasn't nightfall yet, and that annoyed Valintine but oh well. He'd live. He walked down the halls to Marin's office, or Arja as he is called while in this form. Valintine was addressed as Tristan. He had picked Tristan because that was his original name. Valintine legally had his name changed when he was alive and younger because of some family troubles. To this day he doesn't understand what happened.

He walked up to Marin's floor and stood there leaned against a wall and waited for the leader to walk around the corner. As he did, Valintine spoke. "Sir. Exactly who is Seis, and why is he here?" Valintine hated to beat around the bush. He was always direct and to the point. He wanted to know everything he could about Seis, it was his nature to know all he could.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Arja turned the corner in the executive level hallway. This hallway, as throughout the building, had heavy security and so wasn't surprised when he encountered Valintine in his Gigai, Tristan. He no doubt had a question of import.

He listened to the question and while it was reasonable, it was slightly prying, but it was his Security Head and his Faccion asking so it deserved a response.

"My assistant? He's a person I met awhile ago and deserves the position he has." Arja Xin paused for a moment, "So how are things here? Any Shinigami interceptions?" He asked as he began walking again. He reached the elevator and pressed the call button.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:09 pm

"There is more than that, and don't even begin to think I'm jealous of his job position. The human world is full of vapid people who lie, cheat, and steal just for a stupid job title, don't lump me in with them. If there was a problem with the Shinigami I would have said something, obviously I didn't though. So, what more is there to this Seis, character. I know he is something like a Vizard. He has to be. He has the mixed reiatsu, similar to us and them. Matter of fact..." Valintine stopped talking to think for a moment. His mind flashed back to the battle. It was only a glimpse, but he remembered the man whom he got the fragment from quiet well. He looked at Marin in the elevator and leaned against the wall. "He's a clone isn't he? I do think I have a right to know." Valintine began to examine his nails. The only thing that surpassed his determination for knowledge, was his need to maintain clean nails.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Marin in his Gigai looked at him for a moment and spoke, "I was merely trying to make conversation. I know you excel at your job and aren't mentally degenerated in the least." He then quirked an eyebrow,

"But to make a clone takes years to grow and it's only been a year or so since the New York battle, not enough time for that. And if he was a Vizard do you think our cousins and my counterpart Armond, the Void of Night, would let a Vizard not under his control live."

The elevator doors began to closed, but he stopped them and spoke "If you want to be sure of your theories investigate. On this subject I won't give answers, but Have fun with this."

He'll let the elevator doors close and let his Fraccion ponder and investigate.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:32 pm

Valintine merely shrugged. "Okay then, Mr. Frog. . .Be sure Mr. Scorpion doesn't get stuck with me. I don't play nice with Vizards. . ."

Valintine was done for now. He knew enough for one session. He couldn't care less about Seis the thing as much as he cared about information, and for every one piece of information there was hundreds more. Valintine went up to the fourth floor and stepped out into the hallway. He ignored some greetings and left his gigai. He opened a garganta and walked inside, closing it behind him. He didn't want to stink of humans. Hollows tended to get rowdy if you did.

:: Exit ::
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:35 am

Kueshi walked past Valentine as he entered the elevator, giving the man a passive nod. He continued forward to the head honcho, Arja Xin. Kueshi was dressed from head to toe in black business attire accented by a red tie and was smoking a cigarette with the Arran Corp label on the side of it. Kueshi's gigai resembled his natural appearance except there was of course no mask, tatoo, or hollow hole.

Kueshi adressed his boss: "Hello Mr. Xin. I have been working on the H.A.R.O. prototype we have been talking about. I am sure it will be of great use for our special officers on the human front. Would you like to see an example of what it can do?" Kueshi asked as he reached down towards the large cage he was carrying that was almost as big as him.

As Kueshi opened up the cage, a human woman came scampering out. She appeared to be drugged up, she was only wearing her underwear. Kueshi pulled a pistol out of his jacket pocket and shot her in the head; she fell to the floor. "This is what normally happens when a human dies." Kueshi said. Her soul could be seen moving away from her body. "And this is where our little HARO comes into play." Kueshi pulled a dodgeball sized and shaped green robot out of the back of the cage. It's eyes lit up, and it opened it's mouth; sucking in the soul of the dead woman and then strobing white light every so often. "This little guy can now be recovered to our labs and we can do with the soul what we normally would." Kueshi said as he finished his tutorial on use of the HARO. Kueshi had one of the workers from his lab clean up the corpse and the blood off of the elevator wall. "Sorry about that by the way, hope it doesn't stain. If it does i can put something together to clean it up im sure..."
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:40 pm

Kueshi entered the elevaor and Arja was about to great him when he started going into his demonstration. The CEO immediately press the stop button on the elevator and was shocked when Kueshi pulled out a gun and shot the human in the elevator.

He narrowed his eyes, "While I do enjoy that H.A.R.O. works, but... Would you NOT shoot humans in the main elevator. Next time take me to a reasonable place, please. Humans may hear you're demonstration."

He pressed another floor, one that was still within the executive levels. when the elevator arrived at the requested floor.

"Your inventions do well, put them into production at your discretion." Marin, in his Gigai spoke as clean up crews arrived.

He then when to another elevator and used it to reach the ground level.
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Kueshi exited the elevator pleased by the CEO's words. "As you please my lord, I am here to serve." Kueshi rerouted the elevator that they were both previously in towards his own office on the Research and Development level of Arran Corp. Kueshi exited the elevator and walked across the Research and Development floor of Arran Corp. The level was filled with four large labs in each corner as well as several more private areas off of the sides of the labs that would have been more appropriate than the elevator to show Arja Xin something like that... Perhaps next time. For now the H.A.R.O. needed to go into production. Kueshi sent a message over the loudspeaker for the floor to send the plans for the H.A.R.O. to the main production building.

After the message was sent over the loudspeaker, Kueshi decided to relax in his office. His office was fixated with large glass windows, tinted from the outside, and a special sort of two way mirror that allowed him to look outwards to his workers without them being able to see what he was doing. One could never be too careful about their employees, especially with the types of research done here...
    [Exit thread]
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:01 am

Arja Xin descended to the ground floor, upon leaving the elevator he was surrounded by humans. The first floor was one of the floors that allowed human workers. These employees had no idea what the Arrancar Corporation was really about. It wasn't about the enrichment of humans and revitalizing of their economy. It was about slowly gaining souls and power for the Hollows and Arrancar. Marin's goal was to be a force that was powerful enough to keep both sides from killing each other, there would be battles yea, but neither the Shinigami or Hollow should wipe each other out beyond recuperation.

Not everyone agreed on this and that was fine by him. If they weren't in his way or threatening his perceived goal they should be fine.By this time it had been hours since he left the Arran Corp building and he decided to head back and watch his Arran Corp Presentation video to see if he could improve it... who was he kidding, it always needed improvement.

"Well if anyone needs to contact me they know where to and how to find me." He said as he contemplated visiting somewhere else.

[Exit- find him if you want to conduct business... or chat]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content