Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

+10
Sin
Daisuke
Kueshi
Valintine
Zeno
Tai
Reyne
Chevalier
Marin
Shin
14 posters

The Opening Battle.

The Opening Battle. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Opening Battle.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:39 pm

The bright green cero penetrated through the city like a Knife to butter, ripping up half the floor it ran over. The Espada standing before him fired his gun once more, this time the blasts collided, but Methias' was stronger. Continuing as if it hadn't even made contact, the blast shot straight into the Sexta Espada, half his body immediately suffering, the rest shortly afterwards. Clothing ripped from flesh, and flesh ripped from bone. It was truly magnificient. It was already quite apparent where Methias' strengths lied, and that was in Cero, atleast when his mask was formed. Infact, his Cero was so potent, it was considered to be even stronger than even the strongest of Espada. Infact, it was often said Methias thrived more as a Vizard than he ever did a Shinigami, and who could blame him? Such power was a magnificient thing.

TWo down. He had no idea how the rest of his allies were doing, but he was going to do his best to help them. Activating his Shikai once more, a huge amount of fire appeared by his side, allowing for him to manipulate it once more. Pushing his hand into the air, the fire followed, as Methias moved towards the biggest gathering of hollows. Immediately recognising him as a good meal, they leapt towards him, aiming to devour and enjoy. But Methias had other plans, as he pushed his hand together in a clapping gesture, the fire waving around him like a hurricane, taking out all those that were foolish enough to attack him. Such pitiful creatures.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:42 pm

The Exequias Captain felt someone powerful coming his direction. Just as quickly as he felt it though he lost it. Had he even felt it at all? Whatever, he had a job to do, and he'd do it. Valintine readied another bolt to be loosened when he heard a shout. Turning around he saw one of the Exeqias frozen. "Tch..." He lifted his shades onto the top of his head and looked around the frozen Arrancar. This man who stood there so empty so hollow had done it. He froze his teammate. It isn't even like Valintine cared, but this man had an air of confidence about him that the vast majority of these fools lacked. He hated him for that. To walk about the battle field as if you are better than everyone else. It was foolish and annoying. Valintine wanted to smack that smugness off of his face, but he didn't. Not yet, and he wouldn't just yet. There was something about this man, something odd.

Valintine tilted his head a bit flicked his head down, causing his glasses to fall over his face. "Tch...why are you here...you're hardly someone I should be fighting. I sensed you before you came here...you're stronger than this. You're faster, older, better. I want to die, yeah, but I'm not throwing my life away like your idiot friends..." Valintine shoved his hands in his pockets again and just stared at the Shinigami. This had to be the reiatsu from earlier. Who else could it have been? Valintine looked at the frozen Arrancar for a moment. "Not to self...double up on training and request Espada assistance in battle drills..." He sighed and looked back to this man.

What to do. Fighting this guy would be a drag...I know he is hiding something, but why? Is he bored of all these worthless Hollow running about? What about Marin over there though? His hands are tied...maybe this is one of those self righteous Shinigami....Damnit I'm gonna have to fight him. That isn't like any Zanpakuto I've seen before though...he must be in Shikai. I will have to play this carefully. The joys of overpowering Numeros. Still though...I haven't had a challenge in a while, but this guy's reiatsu is way lower than mine. Reiatsu means little when skill comes into play though. This could be mildly interesting. Or it could be a total waste of my time and I can hope I get a proper burial unlike the rest of this trash around me...Only one way to find out."

After his thinking was over he spoke to the Shinigami. "Fine...I'll fight you. Don't question just accept. I have said too much as is and it bothers me. So...make your move." Valintine noticed several members of the Exequias surround them. "Touch him and I will personally kill you...you all have jobs to do so go do them...NOW." He barked the command and they vanished. With a roll of his eyes and flicked his head up to set the shades back on top of his head. He looked at Shin with a dead look in his eyes. His mind was still. He was ready to fight and, if the Fates wished, to die.

His hands remained in his pockets, and his sword remained untouched. El Rey del Cielo. That was the name of his sword. That was the name that held his true form. He thought about using it. About using the powers he had inside of him. But he didn't. Not yet. There was a battle to fight right now, and he knew nothing of his foe. That idiot Findor Carias was unique to Valintine for his color alone. Also "exacta" was something catchy. He could have been alive today if it wasn't for his big mouth and idiotic tendencies. Valintine's release wasn't unique by nature, but in power it was something nobody had seen before. Admittedly he enjoyed using it. Showing off it's power, but not here. He needed to save energy, not toss it to the wind.

He was shaken from these thoughts with a flare of reiatsu from a shinigami. He looked over to where his Espada was. "Tch...he might have lived long enough to get away...Heroism and foolishness are separated only by a fine line..." He looked back at the Shinigami. "We'll meet again some day. However the one I serve has pressing matters that I must not allow to go interrupted. My deepest apologies. When we next meet though, I am sure it will be a battle worthy of your status..." Valintine's body didn't flicker. It didn't fade out. It just vanished. All in one movement, all at once, he vanished from sight leaving no sound behind. Not all Arrancar could move in Sonido with no sound. Valintine's did though.

He appeared above the fight between Armond and Marin. Holding out his right hand he let loose a green bolt of lightning. It struck only two inches to the right of the man who dared to interrupt. "Sir, allow me..." That was all Valintine said before he calmly walked down from the sky to the building top to stand between the Shinigami and the fighters. His hand rested on the unique pommel of his blade, his fingers falling over the sculpted angel. He continued to stare at Daisuke, waiting for the hint that he was moving. Valintine was a Numeros, yes, but he was a damn powerful one.
    Zeno
    Level 20

Post by Zeno Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:23 am

Zeno ran for quite a bit before he even ran into anyone. He doubted this was any real attack, he hadn't come across and enemies at the time, maybe he was in the wrong area. It seemed he had spoken too soon as he sensed a reiatsu signature from a high building. He looked to the direction then jumped tithe side, dodging the incoming cero. He got a better loom at the attacking arrancar, a very punkish one with an eye patch. He was much weaker than himself, definitely foolish to attack him by himself. Of coursethat meant he wasn't by himself.

He flash stepped away from his area, dodging the crushing physical blow from behind. The arrancar that snuck up on him was quite large, but slow which is probably why he needed a set up. How dishonorable, a sneak attack on an opponent. Considering their approximate level, they would have to gang up on him, but stillghey couldve been straight forward. The eyepatch arrancar was fast, he sonidoed directly in front of Zeno, swiping his blade, but to no use. Zeno's reflexes weretoo fast, parrying the attack and giving him anpush kcik that sent him two blocks away. The bigger one attacked him head on, swinging a large hammer-type zanpakuto. He let the hammer fly down with his swing, Zeno simply moved a bit to the left and cut his enemy's arm off. The arrancar followed up with a spinning backhand. Zeno blocked it wig his unequipped arm, but the force of it still sent him flying with his feet scraping the ground until a building stopped him. Not long he rushed at Zeno how quickly flash stepped in front of him, slashed at his neck, and disappeared behind him. The arrancar's head rolled of his body and his headless corpse collapsed.

That was one where was the other one. Hendidnt see the next thing coming. He felt the force of an attack hit him, but looking around he saw nothing. He felt two more in succession  before he finaly caught sight of the assailant. It was the arrancar from before, in his resureccion form. He appeared to be some sort of bee or wasp. He sawte next attack coming now, he was too driect even when not trying to be. His pattern for confusion was some useless weaving pattern. He sighed and held his arm up. As soon as he got close, Zeno quickly swiped down. He didn't know exactly how the arrancar died, but he didn't feel his reiatsu anymore.

He felt almost insulted. He didn't know whether it was the power difference or if these opponents were just stupid, either way it was really annoying. "Is this an invasion or an embarassment. They send a bunch of nobodies to attack a major human city, nobodies who will keel to single swipes. What a disgrace to you all!" he yelled it to the air, but it was obviously directed toward the arrancar. This time he walked forward slowly, hoping someone worthy would come his way, but he doubted it. 
    Sin
    Level 17

Post by Sin Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:01 am

Sin had been near the fray for quite some time now, surveying the action, the matchups, the conversation. Fighting isn't Sin's main instinct, nor his strong suit, especially in large numbers. Observing was something he did better, so he could act upon what he saw. He finally decided to settle after seeing a familiar face, who had also seemed to be observing, take some sort of action. Valentne had picked himself an opponent, how fun. He stood atop a buildig and watched him approach a shinigami.

Recently, Sin had not found much excitment in Hueco Mundo, not much worked for him there, boredom struck h constantly. This invasion shouldve served as a means to give him something to do, but senseless fighting wasn't something Sin could nod his head to. However, everything has its silver lining. "You're quite an interesting subject overall, Val. It would only make sense that you choosing a suitable opponent is a pretty large event. I haven't truly seen your abilities, perhaps now is my chance." he chuckled lightly and stroked his chin, his four purple orbs slowly revolved around him in a circle. This was somethig for Sin to keep an eye on. 

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Armond paid Chevalier no mind. He knew he was a bit annoyed with him, but it didn't matter. Armond had things planned out a certain way. This was not at all how it was supposed to go, but back-up plans were always within Armond's reach. He smiled at the Arrancar before him. "So, cousin, I suppose now I shall be able to truly deffer myth from fact. I hear you are as ruthless as you are powerful. Try not to disappoint me, mh'kay?" Armond chuckled a bit but continued to stand there. He sensed the reiatsu of Shin move to an Arrancar. He also felt it lower. That was curious. Something happened though to distract him from Shin. He felt the presence of another. Armond was no idiot. He wasn't an ex-captain for no reason. And he wasn't Onmitsukido for a reason. Few people knew how to split through a Shinigami's or an Arrancar's sensing of Reiatsu.

Armond held a hand to Marin. "I don't know this foolish man who seeks to interrupt our fight. So before you start to claim I cheated, know that I have no connection to this man, I've never seen him, and if Shin wasn't so close by I'd kill him myself...but..." He felt the Arrancar Shin had challenged flee the scene. He soon saw the man appear and flare his reiatsu making a bold statment. Armond only sighed and smacked his face mumbling something in a foreign language. "Kid I don't know who you are, but this is big boy time. And this isn't some under budgeted film where cliche lines like that are accepted, much less wanted, and the hero always wins. So before our reiatsu alone kills you, I suggest you scram..." Another situation where Armond's hatred for Shinigami shows once again.

The man seemed to be saved though by a bolt of emerald green lightning that struck dangerously close to the man. Armond looked up, but kept Marin in his sight. He listened to the words of the Arrancar. "Your fraccion I assume...interesting company..." He noted that the Arrancar paid no mind to him, but that was fine. It seemed everyone had a partner. Armond resumed his original stance, legs at the ready but hidden by the pants he wore. His eyes trained on Marin's body composure. He put the Shinigami, fraccion, Tai, and Joe out of his mind. He blocked out the noise of the world. It was him and this Espada.
    Tai
    Tai
    Level 26

Post by Tai Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Tai felt the pressure along with her twin brother as she looked back to him. She felt her light pink lips smirk a bit at how Armond interrupted Marin and basically told him that he wanted to challenge him instead while also correcting him on who was the leader of the Vizards. She moved a bit up so that she stood right beside Armond, stretching her arms and her whole body as she moved. On the outside she looked calm and relaxed, but she was truly poised and ready for a battle. She stayed silent as she waved a hand somewhat at the top Espada as well as to the leader of the Espadas. She turned her attention to Armond and softly kissed his cheek. Her voice could be heard within his head. “Be careful Armond and try not to get too much blood on your clothes. I won’t wash the blood stains out…again.” Her words were fully in a teasing manner. She knew that he would be alright, but she still worried like any sibling would. She then turned her gaze onto the one Espada that was named Joe. She raised up her hand and crooked her finger at him as she playfully winked and used shunpo to move a safe distance from Armond. She was reducing the chance that missed attacks from either battle would hit the fighters in the other battle.

She was now on the roof of another building, her arms were once more crossed under her generous chest. But one of her hands was laying on her side close to the hilt of her blade that she wore horizontally behind her, resting right above the curve of her ass, the tassel always on her left. Her Zanpakuto is a regular sized nodachi blade but it is very detailed oriented. The scabbard is mainly purple with a cherry blossom design in a lighter shade of purple. The end of the scabbard is mainly white due to the white cherry blossom designs down there. The end also has a tiny hook that is a light purple shade. The belt cord is a light shade of purple. The hilt is decorated in purple and white. At the end of the hilt is a bunch of purple beads then white strings then a couple more of purple beads before it ends with a small purple and white colored feather. She was simply waiting for Joe to make the first move. Like him, she too was one to watch the other for any weaknesses that they may have.

Last edited by Tai on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 pm

<< I am lifting the posting order for THIS event only. Too many people are involved and it takes too long for people to get through their rounds. This isn't anyone's fault. It is just a matter of times and availability for some 11 different people. It's hard to keep everything together and running smoothly and a lot of people are in the posting mood when they want to post, and then don't want to post when it's their turn and it just makes things difficult on everyone else. So post as you see fit, but DO NOT post senseless bullshit. I can and will deduct points for that. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. >>

~V
    Reyne
    Reyne
    Level 20

Post by Reyne Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:25 am

Gimel was momentarily paralyzed by the look of this Shinigami in front of her. She shook some of the stopping power of the Captain’s outfit off so she could speak. Her movements were, for the moment, dulled.

”… But two on one could be fun…” Gimel replied pulling out her Zanpaktou, the Aara whip sword. She held it out letting it unferral, it’s green blade gleamed in the flashes of nearby lightning.

Zoushi was slowly recovering from the unexpected hit. She saw that Gimel was readying her weapon, some kind of limp blade.

‘She was able to counter! This Captain of the 2nd division was not to be trifled with. ’ The second Espada thought. After a moment more of thinking she started signing a new course of action to Gimel hoping that her fraternization wasn’t too distracting.

Shadows passed over as clouds moved high above.

“Why yes two on one could be fun, if you guys weren’t trying to kill me, but sadly you are.” Reyne said as she pulled out her zanpaktou, it shined a beautiful sliver from the storm that was entering the area. “Now if you wish not die and leave your master, maybe we could work something out, but I doubt that you will.” Reyne noticed the strange weapon Gimel had pulled out; Reyne didn’t have much time before Zou awoke. However she wasn’t sure if she could finish this quickly.

Reyne thought hard, her best chances was her skill, and she could waste her energy just yet either. With that thought Reyne used shunpo, and Utsusem to get behind Gimel. Once she was behind Gimel within a mere seconds, she casted Byakurai.

Gimel saw this Captain vanish and reappear or so she thought for a moment, the captain actually didn’t move. Gimel was confused until Zoushi yelled, “Gimel behind” and threw her kama past the second division captain in accordance with the plan.

Gimel quickly turned her body having the blast pass her, then whipped her sword blade out catching the handle of the kama bringing it in and letting it fly towards Rayne’s back. Gimel then crouched and turned swinging the blade at the “frozen” captain. It was then she realized that by dodging the blast Zoushi was hit and made a crater in the nearby building.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:35 am

Valintine noticed the woman and Joe leave. He supposed he should back away from this fight as well. He did NOT want to be around these two when their reiatsu peaked. He looked back at Daisuke. "Unnamed Shinigami. You'd be wise to follow me for now...I refuse to allow you to interfere with this fight, and turning your back on me is not advised. So let's go...now." Valintine snapped and three Arrancar showed up. "Kill him..." The thee Arrancar charged the Shinigami and Valintine stood there watching. The three Arrancar attacked in a triangle formation. The one behind Daisuke swung his sword down. The one to Daisuke's left swung his sword up, and the one of his right swung her sword down as well. Valintine watched with mild interest to see how the man would react to this situation.

Valintine moved his hand to toy with the angel pommel on his blade. He wanted to kill this arrogant Shinigami he who though that he could match Marin's power. Ha! Such a presumption begged for death Valintine would be pleased to give it to him. Valintine decided to add an element to this situation. Using Sonido he appeared above Daisuke. Pointing his right hand at him lamely, he let loose a bolt of green lightning. Between that and the swords, it would be deadly to be hit. Could this Shinigami get away? It'd be hard, but nothing near impossible. Valintine awaited this man's response to his actions.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm

It's traditional for both sides to introduce them selves, cousin.” said Marin

He then sensed a nearby presents, then shortly after that his fraccion appeared nearby. Marin gave a nod, approving of his fraccion's interception. All this while he was listening to the Vizard in front of him noting that this person's second went off to a nearby building.

At the words of “Interesting company” he smiled, “yes he his, not only is he strong, he's intelligent. Something that I'm sad to say not all Hollow have.

The Vizard shifted his body slightly, maybe into a more relaxed position. If his opponent doesn't introduce himself Marin will gab a hook sword and hold it in a reverse grip, with the blade down, in front of him slightly off the the right.

Then, our Duel begins now!

Marin dashed at his foe unleashing a punch with his hooksword, but intentionally stopped it before it struck setting up for s counter to what would most likely be a counter to Marin's perceived attack.

Joe saw his Vizard foe shunpo to a nearby building no doubt to safeguard her allies. He shonidoed after her appearing in the air, 8 feet up, 10 feet infront of her.

I have no compunctions about killing you with any means, unlike Xenmar... honor...” voiced Joe

He then shot a Cero to destabilize the roof under Tai's feet, then came down hard with a gravity assisted downward slash of his Claymore from his back sheath.

Do you really think you can win?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:33 pm

Armond shrugged. He didn't enjoy introducing himself. It was just a waste of breath, though he supposed he should introduce himself to this one. They were after all, in some odd fucked up family way, related. Sadly, he didn't get the chance to do so when he wanted as Marin made his move. The forward motion of his torso, the positioning of his feet, it was a telltale sign of a forwards attack. Armond pushed off his feet, flipping in air, and landing on a patch of solidified air on the same level as the top of the building. Armond smiled at Marin. "My name is Armond." He stood back up and returned to his relaxed position. His violet eyes zeroed in the Arrancar. Again, Armond was ready for any type of movement that man might give. This fight would certainly prove to be an interesting one. The Ex-Captain of the 2nd Division could feel his body get goosebumps as he waited for the battle to progress.
    Chevalier
    Chevalier
    Level 23

Post by Chevalier Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Chevalier skidded to a stop in midair as yet another Arrancar appeared before him, this one less concerned with honor and more concerned with his destination. Did he have some kind of strange curse or something? He seemed to be attracting all of the weirdos tonight, and he had to admit that it wasn't very flattering at all. It was just plain weird.

His expression became a featureless mask as he subtlety shifted his weight into a combat stance, bracing himself for whatever move this new opponent might make as he replied to his remark, "Sessha's business is none but his own... and if you truly think my actions cowardly then that is your right, however if that really is what you believe has happened then you're truly misinformed... Now are you going to stand aside or will Sessha have to remove you by force? Decide quickly, This One does not have time to be dilly-dallying on such things as pleasant conversation at the moment."
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Kueshi couldnt help but let forward a twisted grin. "Misinformed you say? Are you insisting that that pitiful man over there is stronger than Lord Marin?” Kueshi’s grin turned into a scolding glare. “Because Lord Marin losing in a fight is impossible.” Kueshi drew his katana from its sheath. A simple yet deadly blade, Japanese steel was always the best choice for a close range combat situation. “If you have no time to chat, then perhaps we should settle things by crossing our blades instead?” Kueshi put himself into a standard kendo position, sword held upright infront of himself. He could defend himself against nearly any single attack from there. “So, mister cat boy, are you ready to die?” Kueshi jumped forward into a dash and took a slice downward where Chevalier stood. He knew Chevalier would dodge it, but that was perfectly okay. This was just the beginning of a battle over top of one of the most disgusting cities on the planet. If nothing else, Kueshi was hoping to keep him from reaching wherever he was trying to go for fear of what would happen when he got there. Kueshi knew that the person he was fighting was nobody to take lightly.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Main was glad that this Vizard has identified himself, his name was Armond. He knew by how he moved that he was experienced, not just powerful. The Espada leader would have to think for this one and he was glad to. It was far too often that it battles were a contest of wailing on each other with strength.

He smiled, “Armond, you certainly have the confidence of a worthy opponent. I see that this will be a worthy or at least interesting dual.” the Arrancar switches his grip to a more normal one, “Tell me what do you know of my plan? And what connection do you have to the Shinigami? I noticed you didn't get involved til my forces did.

Marin figured that both Armond and himself were more than capable enough to converse and fight. Marin opened a Garganta between the two of them and threw his hooksword through in an attack with the end point of the Garganta being behind Armond, the blade was spinning, heading towards his back. With the Garganta between them Marin after releasing his weapon through the portal he jumped in a forward somersault over the opening attempting a kick to Armond's head.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Armond just shrugged at the question. His eyes saw the garganta and his ears instantly tuned into the sound of one opening. It was dangerous yes because he didn't know from where it was opening, but he rolled over to the right. Sadly he was a half second too slow. The blade gave him a shallow cut on his left arm. Thankfully it wasn't anything bad but it ripped Armond's shirt. He was not happy about that. This was battle however, so it was to be expected. He was just grateful that because of his roll he inadvertently dodged Marin's own attack. He looked at Marin. "My knowledge of your plan? My connection to the Shinigami? It's nothing important, and your plan is none of my concern. Just know that I'm involved, and that isn't exactly good news." Armond smiled at Marin but still did not make a move. He changed his foot work movements though. Using the cover of his jeans he shifted his weight from his left leg to his right and raised his right heel by a half inch off the ground. This would force him to push off from his toes which gave him just a bit of extra mobility and range. Armond tilted his head a bit at Marin. "Why bother being here? What's the point?"
    Chevalier
    Chevalier
    Level 23

Post by Chevalier Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Chevalier sighed mentally at the Arrancar's response, maybe this one wasn't all that different after all. In the end he'd fallen back into the arrogant stance only the ignorant and inexperienced could truly enjoy. Shrugging his shoulder's slightly in resignation he said, "Strength is not everything, in battle anything is possible." Watching as the hot headed Hollow drew his blade he continued, his gaze narrowing as his tone shifted from one of resignation to a cold and emotionless one, "That's how it is then... if you wish death then come forward."

His opponent's stance was obvious, being one that was more at home in a dojo then on the field of battle. From that stance he launched himself into a charge, his blade held high as he hurled himself towards his smaller opponent. 'High stance, probable vector: above... best chance of quick neutralization: evade around opponent and counterattack...' It was a simple analysis given the nature of his opponent's attack, taking only a split second and leaving him plenty of time to react.

Utilizing the Utsusemi, a technique in which he particularly excelled and had been partially responsible for the title he had earned back during the Civil War, he left behind a seemingly perfect image of himself as he spun out of the way of his opponent's attack. Grabbing ahold of his hilt as he moved past at blinding speed, Chevalier used the centrifugal force generated by his spin to carry him into an iaijutsu strike aimed at his target's now exposed back. Both blade and saya sweeping through the air in a double-headed attack as the Arrancar's blade cleaved his illusionary duplicate cleanly in half, blood seemingly filling the air as the two halves fell away from each other and then dissipated into nothingness.
    Tai
    Tai
    Level 26

Post by Tai Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Tai raised one of her sleek and feminine black brows up as she tipped her head upwards to keep Joe in her sights. She smirked as he shot a cero down at the roof she currently stood on. She stayed still, only a few feet away from where the cero landed and hit the roof. She used the smoke that came from the blast to her advantage and moved within the smoke as she heard the slight sound of his claymore cutting through the air at her. She used her left hand and pulled out her Zanpakuto which was a regular sized nodachi blade. She held her blade up horizontally, effectively blocking Joe’s blade from touching her. She raised up her other hand and wagged her index finger at him as if she was scolding a child. She then pointed her index finger right at Joe, her nail aimed right at his face. Through her years as the Kido Corps Captain, she learned a lot about kido. Upon becoming a Vizard, and losing her voice, she went without kido for years until she perfected the use of spells with no voice but 100 percent mental power. "Hado number 88. Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" She smiled as a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy that will be resulting in a truly enormous explosion came from her fingernail to his face.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Marin landed in a crouch with an out stretched leg and caught his blade as it flew through the air. He heard Armond speak and it was unexpected or rather what he said was unexpected, he must not like conversations much.

Why do I bother being here? Haha, I guess I can answer that, this war has reached fruition. Things need to be deconstructed and reorganized.” he stared at Armond for a moment, “You're waiting for me to attack, are you trying to keep me busy?

Marin then tried to hook his sword under Armond's leg and if it hooks he'll jump over him bringing Armond's leg up flush against his chest, like a gymnast. Then being behind him will deliver a short punch with his free hand.

The Cero Espada swiftly raised his sword to block the on coming kidou. The explosion shoved him back and knocked the blade almost into himself.

That was good... but soon... I'll be done with playing.

As more lightning cracked in the sky Joe leapt up and fired a Gran Ray down into the building. He then descended spinning his blade around him.

Marin saw the overuse of power and sighed, his Cero was going to die due to his tendency to show off...

[Note there are other Espada, 3 of them (Kallo, Callo, Jade) are still targeting lower shinigami and Lt.]

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 am

Armond stood there. He saw the sword and he could tell by the way it moved that it was not cutting. So that meant, judging by the shape, that it was hooking. He had no quarrel though. He was a bit thrown off though when he saw the sky, and his leg coming up. His experience meant that his leg could come up like that anyway, so there was no pain from the awkward movement of his legs. Despite all this the enemy did follow through. His fist was coming down fast on the Vizard. Armond had to play the part, so he took a punch to the stomach. It hurt like a bitch, and he knew he'd regret it later. His body folded together as the fist came down. But Armond just breathed and allowed the pain to spread through his abdomen. Tensing up caused the pain to be worse than it really was. He just needed to relax.

Armond moved his leg just a tad in the sword hook to make a shunpo possible. And that's what he did. When he vanished he reappeared a good distance away from Marin. He was stretching his legs out and did a stationary back flip. When he landed he nodded, satisfied with his body's conditions. He smiled at Marin. "If I am trying to keep you busy, then I'm doing a poor job of it, no? After all I have yet to attack you."
    Tai
    Tai
    Level 26

Post by Tai Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Tai merely kept that beautiful smile on her face as she saw that he blocked her kido attack at such a close distance. At least she wasn’t facing a complete fool that was the Cero Espada. She leaps off the building and up into the air as the building that she stood on started to crumble down into rubble from the Gran Ray’s attack, using the cloud of dust again to her advantage. She kept her blade out as she heard him spinning his blade around his body as he got closer and closer to her. Once he was close enough to where she was, she used her blade to block his sword from attacking her from the left side. She raised up her leg on her right side and aimed a roundhouse kick to the Cero Espada’s lower stomach. She was aiming to use the heel of her shoe to dig into his body and hit one of the many weak points that could be found in the lower stomach area.
    Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Post by Marin Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:50 pm

It doesn't require you to attack for me to be stalled.” Marin felt the rain start to fall and saw steam rise from the area of the field that were heated by Cero and Kidou blasts., “Armond, Tell me about my original opponents. That person was quite unusual.

He then stood from his semi-crouched stance noticing that helicopter where arriving to rescue the mundane humans. It was amazing, this important battle, this battle that would decide the fate of the Arrancar and Shinigani. And the mundanes knew nothing, just that things were spontaneously going to ruin and ash.

The Leader of Hollows looked at his opponent, Armond, a fierce fighter to be sure Marin figured he only hit because the Vizard wanted him too, but why?

'He let me hit, he had to... he had to be stalling for something. Is there a Vizard weapon that requires some sort of charge? I don't sense anything building, maybe it was a cross-dimensional weapon. One that could be charged and fired into the human world, of course it might not be a weapon at all.' Marin wasn't sure what was going on and what he was thinking wasn't a survivable foil.

He then took a striding stance and began charging a Cero, his new questions would have to wait if he wanted his first ones answered.
    The building shook as Joe's blast nicked the lower section of the building...

Joe was knocked off balance from the parry he prepared a Cero, but was blind sided by a kick to the stomach. He staggered backwards, his Cero flying wildly cleaving several things except his target. As he is momentarily rendered useless he realizes he can't play around with this particularly strong opponent.

"You, ghe, you are quite strong... I will find your weakness and dominate ...you"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:21 pm

While all of these battles were taking place, a pair of eyes watched silently. The eyes were a mixture of purple and blue and they had a slight hint of mischief within them. The woman was standing on the roof of another building, a wine glass in one hand with some deep red wine within it that she has been sipping from as she watched. She was a bit disgusted though at how the so-called Espadas were getting their asses kicked and killed by the Shinigamis as well as by those Vizards. The Espadas were supposed to be the best of the best out of all of the Arrancars and here they are picking picked off as if they were flies. “…Fuck. This is making our race look weak thanks to those bastards.” She said to herself as she sipped on her wine glass. She could see where each and every member of each battle went. She noticed that the man that was obviously the Shinigami’s Leader wasn’t fighting oddly enough. A smirk appeared on her lips as she finished drinking her red wine before she used sonido to meet up with him and to get in on some of this fighting action for herself. Plus she wanted to see how her abilities matched up to the male’s.

She appeared a few feet away from Shin. Her hair is mainly black, but is red at the ends of not only her bangs but at the last thirds part of her hair. Her hair, even when in an up do of a ponytail, is long in length and goes all the way down to her ankles. Her hair is as soft and sleek as the world’s best silk. At times her bangs would fall in front of her eyes, but they encase her face and show the natural beauty of hers. Her body is hourglass shaped in a way, but she is indeed well endowed in the chest area. Her skin is just as soft and smooth as her hair and is a bit light in color but she never seems to burn, tan, or bruise no matter what happens. Her legs are toned and powerful as well as her arms and the rest of her body from the training of what she had endured in her past. Her body is also quite flexible yet strong. She was wearing her usual outfit which was a short white dress that ends in the middle of her upper thighs which had slits go up the sides of her thighs to her hips. The dress has some black and golden detail to it. She also wore thigh-high heels and arm bands that matched her dress. She wore a golden headdress that keeps her long hair up into a ponytail so that her hair doesn't get dragged around on the floor. Part of the golden headdress goes down the back of both of her ears to make golden hoop shaped earrings. She seemed to not have a blade on hand, which could mean that she was more of a fighter who preferred to use her hands and the rest of her body to hit her foes. To the naked eye, she looked perfectly human. She still had that smirk on her lips. “Got tired of beating the crap out of that disgraceful lot we Arrancars call our Espadas so soon?”

Her eyes glanced over to the side, tracking the movements of Marin's Fraccion who was also the Captain of the Exequias. Her smirk widened and she gave a nod to herself. Not only was this Fraccion member kicking the Shinigami's ass but he also had a good taste in style. “Heh. Looks like Marin was a genius in choosing him to be his Fraccion.” She thought to herself before she turned her eyes back to the Shinigami's leader.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Armond tilted his head. A cero? It had honestly been a while since he'd combated an enemy who used a cero that wasn't a Vizard. He used shunpo and avoided the cero effortlessly. He sat on solidified air. "The man you challenged? Interesting question. Wouldn't it make more logical sense to worry about what I'm waiting for?" He smiled and chuckled. His eyes were challenging. "Assuming I want to wait for something. But I suppose if I am that it is that that you should be worried about...not him. That's my opinion anyway. What about you?" He grinned. The way he sat was on his toes, his heels were off the "ground" and his arms rested on his knees.
    Valintine
    Valintine
    Level 22

Post by Valintine Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 am

Valintine was a bit disappointed that this Shinigami didn't move. It's not like he cared though. It wasn't his body that got damaged. It wasn't his friend. And he hated Shinigami anyway, so it didn't even matter. He took pleasure though in watching his fall. The Arrancar from the back sliced him from left shoulder to right hip. the cut was deep, and the blood fall was large. The one on the left rose her blade up with surgeon like precision. The blade bit deep into his ankle and rose up, slicing open his hand and arm up to his shoulder. From the knee to the shoulder, the cut was deep. It would render his arms useless, walking was possible, but his movements would be hindered. On the other side the male did the same thing. His body was virtually worthless now. He was loosing blood at a rapid rate, and too add onto it, the lightning bolt from Valintine struck him at his head and worked it's way down his body. Nerves lit up as pain would shoot through Daisuke's body. He, Valintine, was done here. There was no longer a point to this. Daisuke was worthless to anybody now, even himself. He could no longer walk, he could not draw his blade. If he was lucky, the large amount of pain would render him unconscious. If he was unlucky, he'd be awake for the entire thing. He wouldn't die, not from this, but he'd learn a new definition of pain.

By this point, even healing would be a challenge. Valintine saw the Captain and Vice-captain of the 4th Division fall a while ago to a large group of Arrancar. He doubted anybody else could heal this kid to full health. At best they'd get his legs working. At the worst they'd heal his back. His arms were beyond hope though. Intensive medical care would be needed for them. The kind one doesn't just find on the battlefield. Daisuke's story here was over before it began. So why did Valintine leave him alive? Because Soul Society needed more idiots.

He sonido'd away and appeared next to Kaelos. He looked at her with question and then looked to Shin. He smiled at him coyly at Kae. "I seem to be done my task earlier than expected. Kaelos...allow me to help you here." Valintine looked back at Shin with flat lips. His smile was gone, his eyes were dead. He was off in his own little world now where things were quiet. He was focused and ready for combat. Kaelos didn't have a choice. She was getting Valintine's help, like it or not.

Last edited by Valintine on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tai
    Tai
    Level 26

Post by Tai Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:01 pm

Tai kept her eyes on him, shaking her head as if this Espada she was facing was a joke then an actual opponent. As he spoke about looking for her weakness and dominating her, she raised one of her eyebrows at him. She pointed to herself then she shook her finger at him as if to say that he was wrong. She smirked as she went at him, this time going on the offensive over defense. “Silly Espada. I have already spotted your weakness.” Her words sounding only within Joe’s mind along with the laugh that came with those words. This happened while she was currently moving her blade to aim for a slash across his neck.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content