Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

S.I.N Regular Earpiece (is always worked on)

Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

S.I.N Regular Earpiece (is always worked on) Empty S.I.N Regular Earpiece (is always worked on)

Post by Shin Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:41 pm

~~~~~~~~Invention ~~~~~~~~

Name: Menba Mimipi-su

Effect: Used as GPS, so Shin can locate them. Communator with Shin. Able to listen to other people on the network. Different frequence for listening to other people and communicating with Shin. Absorbes tiny amounts of reaitsu to power the earpiece. They are the same size of the master earpiece, and have the same funtion as to blend in with the wearer's skin tone. When the wearer is killed, the earpiece sends out a pulse of concentrated reaitsu, damaging anyone with in a 10 foot radius. It also sends out a low GPS signal that only Shin's laptop can pick up. Each earpiece can only reguester one type of reaitsu and cannot be changed. The earpieces cannot be taken out by an unknown reaitsu, and if it is, the earpiece will send out a shock of reaitsu temporlarly paralzying the person's hand. Menba Mimipi-su's are equiped with a mini mircophone, so that Shin can listen in on all converstaions. All converstaions are dircetly recoreded onto Shin's laptop.

Drawback: no draw back

Duration: Till the death of the user.

Cooldown: no cooldown
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

S.I.N Regular Earpiece (is always worked on) Empty Re: S.I.N Regular Earpiece (is always worked on)

Post by Shin Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Added information:

Effect: Menba Mimipi-su's are equiped with a mini mircophone, so that Shin can listen in on all converstaions. All converstaions are dircetly recoreded onto Shin's laptop.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:30 pm