Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

S.I.N laptop (more to be added, when thought of.)

Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

S.I.N laptop (more to be added, when thought of.) Empty S.I.N laptop (more to be added, when thought of.)

Post by Shin Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Name: S.I.N Rapputoppu

Effect: Records every converstaion from regular earpieces. Locates weares, from a reaitsu based GPS. Can produce multiple screans from small projectors that are implanted on the top and left and right of the main screan. Runs off of Shin's reaitsu, so battery almost never runs out. Has a big ass memory and hard drive. Nothing in the human world compares to it. Hardly ever has to back up hard drive, but does, incase it breaks. Needs things transfered once every ten years. yes the hard drive and memory are that big. Records all information from Menba Mimipi-su, even when the main screen is shut.

Duration: Till broken

Cooldown:

Last edited by Shin on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

S.I.N laptop (more to be added, when thought of.) Empty Re: S.I.N laptop (more to be added, when thought of.)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Approved
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

S.I.N laptop (more to be added, when thought of.) Empty Re: S.I.N laptop (more to be added, when thought of.)

Post by Shin Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Added information.

Effect: Records all information from Menba Mimipi-su, even when the main screen is shut.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 pm

What is a Menba Mimipi-su?
    Shin
    Shin
    Level 35

Post by Shin Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Its the member earpiece

Post by Guest Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:57 pm

Okay. Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:46 am