Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

Shiro Tora

ryuba
    ryuba

Shiro Tora Empty Shiro Tora

Post by ryuba Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:19 pm

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~SPIRIT~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Name: Shiro Tora/white tiger

Visual Age: hard to say since his a tiger but i guess around 500 years old

Looks: white fur with huge paws. about 250 pounds and stands at 5 ft on his hind legs. yellow eyes that turn bright red when mad.

Habits: he purrs alot when ryuba is near him and he's very protective of him

Personality: very protective about ryuba but he also very wise.

Inner World: his world is a vast jungle full of trees and one river running right down the middle.

Connection to Master: they share a strong connection due to the fact he was always around with ryuba even when he was still alive.

Similarities: very protective

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Sealed~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Type: Katana

Looks: looks just like a basic sword when its sealed black hilt sliver blade

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Shikai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Release Phrase: lets blow them away with our fire.

Looks: the blade turns a bright and the hilt truns green. also the hilt gains a hand graud to protect my hand

Family: fire/wind

Special Ability: in this form i have no spexial abilitys

Techs:flame spiral- i shoot out a huge whilrwind made of frie from the force of one of my swings post time two post. cooldown one post

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Bankai~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Release Phrase: burn them to a crisp shiro tora

Looks: the blade looks the same as in in its shikai for but my soul reaper outfit changes to a fire red trench coat and a pair of long red pants

Family: fire/wind

Special Ability: i can form pools of lava in the area where i stand and use them to keep my energy up. post time 5 post cooldown 6 post

Techs.flame spiral- i shoot out a huge whilrwind made of frie from the force of one of my swings post time two post. cooldown one post

lava strom- i send a blast of my spiritual energy in to the sky and make it rain lava in the area of my enemy

fire gale- i send a blast of pure flame from the tip of my sword at my oppent at such speeds it hard to dodge. post 4 cooldown 5

homing flare - what the name say it is. its a flare that i can put on my oppent when i get closed to them by tapping them with my blade and it allow all of my moves to lock on to that flare and follow him no matter where he gos. post time three post cooldown time 10

flames of love- its a tech that shiro tora does when i'm in danger of being killed he seals all of my wounds with inteasen flames then gives e the rest of his power to use for the rest of the battle. post one cooldown i can only use it once then i'm back in my shikai.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:29 pm