Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

2 posters

Arrancorp, Research and Development

Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Arrancorp, Research and Development Empty Arrancorp, Research and Development

Post by Kueshi Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:17 am

Kueshi entered his office through a garganta, tired from his trek to sector 1-3 of the void. He walked over to a comfortable looking sofa where his Gigai laid lazily, simply appearing to have been taking a nap while he was out. Kueshi laid down inside of the Gigai, allowing his spirit to enter the false body. The Gigai looked nearly exactly like him except for a couple minor details like the lack of a mask, tatoo, or hollow hole. Also, Kueshi's boyish good looks were slightly lost in the Gigai... but not completely. He maintained the same physique and facial structure... the hair was the same... maybe it was the suppression of his spiritual pressure that did him in.

Kueshi laid lazily in his Gigai for several hours, napping on his comfortable sofa. It was a sort of burnt red color, his lab was a creme yellow with black tile floors and red wood trim. There was a black accent stripe running across the wall maybe three feet off of the ground. His office almost looked more like a living room than an office except for the large desk on one side of the room with chairs arranged around it. There was a projector in the ceiling that was currently airing the 6:00 news on one of the walls that had a pull-down sheet of white plastic to project a clear image onto. Kueshi lazily watched as the news aired. Humans didn't ever seem to air news about anything other than death and devastation. Kueshi couldn't help but smile when he saw an advertisement for Arran Corp come onto the television. Sleek, stylish, pro-life, positive. It gave the humans something to cling onto... Kueshi smiled at that thought. 'Something to hang onto before we take their souls...'
    Mikuru
    Mikuru
    Level 17

Arrancorp, Research and Development Empty Re: Arrancorp, Research and Development

Post by Mikuru Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Mikuru walked in with a grin on her adorable face, carrying a tray of warm tea and cookies that she had made in her spare time. Her outfit of the day was that of a maid with a mini skirt,her fluffy/soft tail came out from underneath her skirt and swayed as she walked. the skirt had a petty-coat underneath so it puffed out some and the rest fit tightly, but was very flattering to her curvy body. She had her long light purple to sliver hair in pigtails and her cat-like ears showing, even though she was in a gigai. Mikuru looked at Kueshi, he wason the couch and looked to be dazed from a nap.

"I brought you some tea and cookies Master Ku, would you like anything else before I leave?" She smiled and let her bright sapphire blue eyes sparkle.

Spoiler:
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Arrancorp, Research and Development Empty Re: Arrancorp, Research and Development

Post by Kueshi Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Kueshi couldn't help but grin at Mikuru. The fraccion was certainly a bit of a teacher's pet, but Kueshi was okay with that. He took two of the chocolate chip cookies off of the tray and drank some of the tea. "Thank you very much Mikuru. I don't need anything specific at this moment, but if I need you I will send you a memo." Kueshi walked over to his desk and sat down. If anyone wanted anything researched or developed, they would obviously come here to the research and development department. Kueshi, as the head, got to make a lot of the big decisions of what exactly would be developed. Several things were on Kueshi's to do list, but he also had to juggle in his duties as the first espada.

Glancing down at his desk, nothing in particular caught Kueshi's eye. He looked up at his fraccion before she had a chance to leave. "What exactly are you up to today Mikuru? Other than the normal tea and cookie routine i mean. Anything exciting? Found any new sources of power or developed anything that can blow a hole through someone's hierro?"
    Mikuru
    Mikuru
    Level 17

Post by Mikuru Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Mikuru smiled and giggled at Kueshi, "That's classified." She then sat in the chair in rfon of his desk and smoothed down her skirt, then moved her tail to the left of her so she wasn't sitting on it. "As for inventions as of this moment I only have the HARO, and I mean my verson. Not the one you altered sir. " She smiled a polite smile and sipped some tea herself. "But if you have other things I need to do for you as your Assistant, I'll be on my way to do other things with people that wish my attention." She got up fromt he chair now and took the try with her, but halted at the door for a few seconds, to hear his reply. Then left the room with her tail swaying as she walked.

(EXIT)
    Kueshi
    Kueshi
    Level 26

Post by Kueshi Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:56 am

Kueshi smiled. "Classified... very well." He played with his hands over his desk, moving his fingers towards and away from each other in a pattern. The pattern changed every so often, as if he were making some sort of message with his hands. It wasn't sign language though. "Those modifications to the HARO that I made were requested by Lord Marin. Feel free to make your own HARO, but make the name distinguishable in some way please. Call it the HARO 2 or the HARO Omega or something if you please." Kueshi looked up and smiled at his assistant as she walked out of the door and bid him farewell. "Take care Mikuru."

Kueshi stood up after Mikuru left the room and walked back over to the sofa, sitting down, starint at the projector screen with the news, munching on his cookie.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:35 pm