Bleach Broken Chains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RP

Europian Tour

Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Europian Tour Empty Europian Tour

Post by Marin Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Arja Xin had left his office a while ago to his airport. He had finally figured iut what to do. Marin, in his gigai, was going to find the Shinigami. He knew they weren't in North America with all of his Arran Corp buildings. However over boarders his building network was fuzzy.

Now flying overseas he thought of his plan and reasons. He knew the Shinigami survived for he saw them retreat as he did in the battle of New York. However he didn't know where they were, other than not in the Spirit World.

He landed in Europe, Germany and began a trek towards Paris, humans did enjoy that place and maybe it would hold some interest for him temporarily. During his travel he would periodically try not suppressing his already hard to contain power and see if there were any response. He was sure there would be something sooner or later.

Marin
    Marin
    Level 35

Europian Tour Empty Re: Europian Tour

Post by Marin Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:56 pm

A few days passed and he wa certain that there weren't any Shinigami here or at least none that could be detected or interested in his energy. He made his way to the Germany based Arran Corp armor manufacturer office building. He stood at the entrance to the building admiring his corporation for s moment before going in.

The employees were surprised to see him. It's not that often that the CEO walked through your doors. The interior was rather standard, except for the reception desk which was a gleaming silver, he approached and the clerk suddenly decided to look more professional.

"Sir, is there anything we could help you with? ... this isn't an inspection is it?" the red haired human asked.

"I'm here to see the manager." Arja smiled, "And no this isn't an inspection."

"Yes sir. Do you want someone to show you to him?"

Arja Xin declined as he knew where the office was. A few minutes later he was in the manager's office. The office was full of Old Soul Society items. Things like maps and replicas of his enemies' Zanpaktous adorned the walls. The man himself stood, "Sir! What is it that I can help you with? Are we finally going to lead an assault on the new Shinigami?"

Gigai Marin walked towards his fellow guised Arrancar, "Haha, Andon. No there's still no assault on the Shinigami, at the moment there is no need. How ever I'm trying to find their new hiding spot and I need to stash my Gigai here."

Andon looked dissapointed, but perked up "I'll look after your Gigai... sir god luck."

Marin nodded and let his Gigai fall. He then left to do some more Shini-fishing. He;s glad that he doesn't need to suppress his Reiatsu for this. He has a difficulty doing that now due to his past. He headed south for searching for weeks, dipping into the Czech Republic and Austria, nothing.

'All these sights and not what I'm looking for...' he thought 'Guess I'll have to keep going.'

And so more timed passed, perhaps this was more like fishing than he gave it credit for? Marin decided to keep going, further and further using Garganta as needed to expedite his efforts. Eventually he arrived within the edge of Italy and still hoping.

"Come on out Shinigami! It'd be about time."

[Exit-> Italy]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:02 am